Its funny how all my recent posts end up having "update" in the title...
Anywhooo...the RE called us on Friday to let us know that the SA concentration is still a little lower than where they'd like them to be. The 1st SA was about 10 million and the 2nd was around 15 million. All other elements (morph, motility) are normal. Chris goes in for b/w on Wednesday to see if there isn't anything hormonal causing the low count. They are pretty optimistic about trying to fix the problem, so hopefully it is fixable. Chris is under an extreme amount of stress at work every day so I can't imagine that the stress helps at all. I am trying to get him to regularly take a multivitamin and start eating better. He is a junk food king and probably gets zero nutrients from his food.
We have our re-consult on October 1st to go over our evaluations. All my b/w has come in and I have googled all the normal ranges for the tests that were done (my results are all online) and I think I may be a borderline hypothyroid, but when I spoke with a nurse about my results she said they were all normal. Nevertheless, I'll get details on the 1st and will call in the meantime if I can't wait till then.
Pool pics
8 years ago



5 comments:
Hopefully you will receive good news from Chris's b/w. I'm sure there is something they can find and treat. GL at your appt on Oct 1.
I hope you get good news on the b/w!! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya'll! :)
Good luck with everything!
Lets hope you get some good news from Chris' b/w, or at least some more answers. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Lots of hugs
Hey girl, I hope Chris's b/w comes back good and that your re-consult goes well. I am always thinking of you!
Post a Comment